Administered by the Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB) and Enterprise Singapore, Tech@SG has an aim to assist rapidly growing businesses across the globe by setting up in Singapore. It offers access of significant talent to companies which can help them grow and succeed.
After checking the eligibility of companies, the Tech@SG Programme offers professional-level authorization to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM), which helps to reduce the risk level of refusals for their Employment Pass (EP) applications to MOM.
In case your company is eligible, you can get:
– In two years approximately 10 new EPS for overseas employees who will get a job in your company in Singapore
– Under each new programme they can obtain a new renewal for each EP. The renewal for each EP is valid up to 3 years.
- Incorporated a business entity in Singapore along the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Your core business commodity should fall under the technology or digital industry
- In the past 36 months, the company must have secured above US$10 million in investment funding.
- In the past 36 months they must receive funding from a programme recognized investment firm. There is no minimum requirement.
- The individual’s monthly salary must meet MOM’s minimum principal EP salary conditions, which is S$4,500*, effective 1 September 2020.
- Applicant must pass MOM’s background as well as industry checks
- We must consider applicant as a team member whose role and designation are in line with the requirements mentioned below:
1. Functional role: The Applicants must be in roles that come under one of the following criteria:
- Core business functions, for example business development, HR, general management, finance, partnerships and strategy,
- Technical functions, for example. Product management, product development, product design, data science, software engineering and solution architecting.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Company Details:
- Parent company name
- Official company website
- Complete company headquarters address
- Local entity name
- An overview of primary business activity
- A 200-word description of your Singapore company business plan
- Details of up to 10 core employees, including”
- Annual salary & benefits
- Years of experience
- In order to prove to the government body that your company meets all the criteria, supporting document (not more than 7MB in JPEG, PDF or PNG formats) need to be uploaded.