The Tech.Pass visa program invites global tech entrepreneurs, qualified professionals, and skilled individuals to operate and set up companies in Singapore.
Invest in a start-up or operate one or more tech companies
Freedom to switch between employee and investor in a Singapore-based company
Work as an employee in one or more tech companies in Singapore
Extend Tech.Pass visa for up to 2 years by meeting the renewal criteria
Sponsor stay of your family members by applying for other visa options*
Freedom to become a lecturer in local-educational institutions.
*Unmarried-children, including adopted ones, below the age of 21, and legally married spouse are eligible for the Dependent’s Pass visa. Unmarried handicapped children above 21, parents, common-law spouse and unmarried stepchildren below 21 are eligible for the Long-Term Visit Pass visa.
In order to become an eligible candidate, you must meet at least two of the following conditions:
If you want to receive a two-year renewal for the Tech Pass visa, the applicant must;
*PMEs with a fixed salary of at least S$3,900 and LQS employees earning a monthly salary of at least S$1,400.Apart from this, the applicant will also be evaluated under the following criteria of which two must followed. Remember, one of the two must be from column A.
• Hold a leading position in one or more local companies
• Hold a leading role in a Singapore-based tech company
• Launched a company in Singapore that deals in tech based services and products
• Employed as a leading technical professional in two or more local based companies
• Employed as a team lead of a technical team in a local company
• Invest in a local tech company
• Appointed as a mentor of a local start-up
• Appointed as a lecturer in a local educational institution
• Offering training sessions not covered in ‘B2’ & ‘B3’
• Be a part of the Board of Directors of a local company.